Shearling Decorative Cushion Cover Hand Painting Blue Multicolor Wool
Add comfort to your home with a Longwool Shearling cushions. Great for adding a chic yet exotic accent to your decor with the fur is extremely soft and thick. Sheepskin is known for being hypoallergenic and breathable.
Our cushion covers are handcrafted from 100% British Sheepskins, a completely natural resource with a beautiful soft finish. They are available in a range of colours which are sure to add that finishing touch to any room. Matching with Real Single British Sheepskin Hand Painting Blue Multicolor Rug.
- Fur is breathable & hypoallergenic
- Single sided fur pillow with soft velvet backing
- Professional dry clean only
Dimensions: 40cm x 40cm (15,70 inches)
The cleaning of real leather should never be done by machine and should never soak in water. Always check the care label for any special requirements before you start to clean any of our items.
- Wash dirt, dust, and debris off with soft, clean sponges after creating a mixture of soapy water. Take extra care with the collars and cuffs.
- When cleaning your leather products, rub gently with a circular motion to avoid damaging the leather.
- Do not soak for long periods of time to avoid damaging the leather. Remove any water that has accumulated with a clean, dry cloth once the dirt has been removed.
- You can use a soft cloth to buff out your jacket's leather if it's dull by applying a little leather conditioner or upholstery wax.
Jackets, Handbags and Shoes
Standard (2-3 working days) - £6.99
Next Working Day - £9.99
Standard (2-3 working days) - £1.99
Free UK returns within 14 days of delivery. Please email for details of the Returns process.
Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns for International / European orders.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES & TAXES
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) Countries (from 01/07/2021)
Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Slovakia, USA, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
We would like to reassure our customers from the countries listed above that there will be no additional costs (additional import duties and tax charges). If you have been charged by mistake, please email us at email@example.com with the receipt and we will arrange a refund for you.
Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) Countries
All other international orders outside the UK are subject to import duties and tax charges once they reach their destination. For all countries other than the DDP countries listed above, we ship on the basis of Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that the recipient will be responsible for all import duties and sales taxes that may apply locally to the purchase.
We cannot advise on these charges and timeframes as customs vary from country to country, and would recommend you to contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
COVID-19 UPDATE (09/02/21)
All orders are shipping as usual. Around 90% of parcels are arriving on time at the moment. Postmen are trying their best to deliver on time, however, there may be slight delays due to Covid-19.