Real Single British Sheepskin Mustard Rug
Sheepskin Rug 100% Real Single British Fur, Fluffy Chair Cover for Living Room, Bedroom, and Home Office.
The soft underfoot feeling is designed to add warmth and comfort to any room. Natural sheepskin rug fits into any theme and relieves everyday weariness with its fluffy fur texture. Serves as a seat cover as well as a mat providing healing properties. Genuine soft suede non-slip lining.
We promise it feels softer than any rug and even silkier than traditional fur rugs, and you'll love how easy it is to clean and how long it holds up to daily traffic. It is ideal to immerse your toes in the new extremely soft mat. Not only used as a seating mat in front of sofas and chairs at home or in the toilet, bedroom and living room, but also used as a seat cover in a car or thrown over a sofa.
The ultimate interior accessory, the single skin sheepskin rug is timeless and effortlessly stylish.
- Made from high quality British sheepskin for a luxurious feel.
- Perfect addition to bedroom, living room or draped chair or dining bench.
The cleaning of real leather should never be done by machine and should never soak in water. Always check the care label for any special requirements before you start to clean any of our items.
- Wash dirt, dust, and debris off with soft, clean sponges after creating a mixture of soapy water. Take extra care with the collars and cuffs.
- When cleaning your leather products, rub gently with a circular motion to avoid damaging the leather.
- Do not soak for long periods of time to avoid damaging the leather. Remove any water that has accumulated with a clean, dry cloth once the dirt has been removed.
- You can use a soft cloth to buff out your jacket's leather if it's dull by applying a little leather conditioner or upholstery wax.
Jackets, Handbags and Shoes
Standard (2-3 working days) - £6.99
Next Working Day - £9.99
Standard (2-3 working days) - £1.99
Free UK returns within 14 days of delivery. Please email for details of the Returns process.
Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns for International / European orders.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES & TAXES
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) Countries (from 01/07/2021)
Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Slovakia, USA, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
We would like to reassure our customers from the countries listed above that there will be no additional costs (additional import duties and tax charges). If you have been charged by mistake, please email us at email@example.com with the receipt and we will arrange a refund for you.
Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) Countries
All other international orders outside the UK are subject to import duties and tax charges once they reach their destination. For all countries other than the DDP countries listed above, we ship on the basis of Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that the recipient will be responsible for all import duties and sales taxes that may apply locally to the purchase.
We cannot advise on these charges and timeframes as customs vary from country to country, and would recommend you to contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
COVID-19 UPDATE (09/02/21)
All orders are shipping as usual. Around 90% of parcels are arriving on time at the moment. Postmen are trying their best to deliver on time, however, there may be slight delays due to Covid-19.